Saturday, May 12, 2007

a little proud of my Google gadget

He he! I must say, I'm a little proud of myself. Just about an hour of effort helped me create this neat new Google gadget. Something that I can use and others may be willing to use too.
Do you have a customized Google home page yet??? If you do, then here's something that might be of use to you -
See "DonationPeople" on your Google homepage »

This also means one more step towards the NuRide Google gadget!

Today I bought myself a Taylor Made golf club. After staring at the prices and the variety of available clubs for 30 minutes, I took some help from the salesman. He was very patient in explaining what the heck all the numbers on the clubs meant. And after he was done confusing me, he suggested the Taylor made #3 wood. Supposedly I'll be able to hit the ball straighter with a #3 than with a #1. I believed him and will prolly get to know for sure by tomorrow.

No comments: