Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I feel so low

ummm...is it that the days are getting worse? Or that i've lost me and am screwing things up for me. A little of both perhaps.
Dear Blog,
Today i failed in my driving test. In fact i Was Failed in my driving test. I don't wanna talk about it...i don't want my blog to be on the laps of the censor board :o)
I skipped a red light. Din't get caught. That was definitely exciting!
luv
Ankush

I feel so low.
Why can't i understand people the way they are?
Seems that i get people into becoming what they are not. As soon as they reaslise that they are not what i see them as, they back off. But i don't stop living in the dream i manufactured - a sure shot formula to getting a good knock in the head...rather the heart.
hmmm it will be time before i find a way out. Something that should be built-in rather than plugged-in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are something you got to live with! People will be what they are and not what you expect/want them to be.

Think positive about everything and laugh off the problems that you face from other people... I know its not that easy. But you have to do it for youifr own happiness.

Remember, your family is always with you in thick and in thin.