Wednesday, February 02, 2005

21days

It's been more than 21days since i've arrived here now. Gosh time flies :) I've settled...I've started preparing food when it's my turn...got my SSN...got bhai's credit card! What else do i need...? I need a license! I feel so stuck-up without it. How i hate depending on others. Will get my license asap. and i mean ASAP! abhi toh bank account bhi kholna hai!
I will take a day off in this month and visit Akshia. Will meet him after a year and a half...long time! Uski cap padi hai...uske ladoo bhi!

Had a few chats with my boss today. She's not that bad really. Apni team ka khayal rakhti hai woh. She told me certain things today about the management...everyone knows it happens, just that nobody is willing to approve of it or just mention to others :) Think her company will help me??

Have been going to the gym for the last few days. Trying to gain weight! badta hi nahi! :( neways atleast i can eat whatever and whenever i wanta! :)

No comments: