Friday, October 20, 2006

what a dream can do

Amazing stuff.
I have been doing this for a while and i realised only today that this is all so cool!

This is what i do -
I dream during the night (yeah, this is the 'what we all do' part).
After i wake up, there are memories of the latest dream i had...

and while brushing my teeth every morning, it seems, i've gotten into the habbit of analyzing my dreams - what i did wrong, what i could have done better, what i should actually do in real life!
Amazing ain't it?!!
So i try to learn from my dreams, i try to learn from something that never happened...or at the most is just a premonition!

dreams can get so real at times.
Only realised after i had the one i did this morning. there are just faint memories now. i just remember for a few minutes after i wake up...and then i get lost in the more material world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

update: this stopped happening since i posted it on here.