Sunday, October 29, 2006

learn to live


The fun part about living (yeah i mean - staying alive) is that everyday you learn to live.

As each day passes, while I keep wondering what the purpose of this life is and will be in the future, I come to terms with the fact that the curiousity and greed to know more will not die until I do.

After just 3 lines of blogging I do not what i'm talking about
:o)
I guess what I'm really trying to do here is making an age old statement in a new way. not able to do that. mixed thoughts.

on a different topic. as I try to understand what an mba aspirant/graduate *should do, i am also trying to figure whether I really am in that league. low confidence perhaps...or is it calibre? I want to find that out. Look like there is no easy way or a hard way...I need to create my own path.
Stuck.

Adjectives, not words coming out of my brain.
weird post.

later.

donation people

2 comments:

Himz@work said...

Khote kaisa hain
kya chal raha han kafi tension main lag raha hain .. everything ok? haddi pasli sab salamt hain na?

Unknown said...

oh, kuch nahi yaar.
i was trying to vent out soemthing that probably is not there...
see! i am again having confused thoughts!