Wednesday, May 03, 2006

oh shit!

duuuude...i found 3 white strands on my heavy head today! damn...it is the beginning...!

well work is keeping me busy all through the day, and when i feel like taking a chill i dunno what to do except for - open gmail, close gmail, open yahoo, close yahoo. end of break. pathetic :p

Well, my car is running smoothe (fingers crossed), office folks are planning to play soccer over lunch this friday or possibly early next week.
have a nice crowd in office, not that any of them are my age nor are there any Indians (that i could've talked about cricket and politics and bollywood to pass time over a cup of coffee...) but they are nice to talk to. I don't know if that's the typical American crowd.
Andy, my boss, has been into small business and VCism for quit some time, and is kinda feeding off his contacts to do the best at his work. He's a nice guy, would love to sit in his corvette some day :)

ghar main kaafi chezain khareed li hain...other i should be able to get this weekend (ideal circumstances :p) will post pics soon...

No comments: