Sunday, December 11, 2005

my site

oh i so much want to work on my own website. Not able to find time to do that. I get so many ideas to put in on it...but no time to implement. Plus i need that webspace. It's becoming a vicious circle, i have not developed the site since i don't have webspace. I din't buy webspace because i don't want to start paying for something i haven't created yet!
So me decided to look for free space. Trap17 is a good place to look for it! All you gotta do is make intelligent posts and you get credits. You can use those credits towards purchasing java enabled free webspace. I have good about 31 credits now. But after taking the space and all i'll last only three weeks on the free service! the catch is that you have to be an active member of site, earn credits, and give life to your website! Jeez!

Have to start working on the faq tool! It will get me points for my next appraisal. Plus, i want to use it later on my portal. I think i'll port the already developed portion to MySQL.
Oh n btw, my appraisal is done. I have submitted it to Sunil S for the closure. So that should be done by Tuesday. The appraisal went fine. It had to...not because i did a great job, but because - my boss's boss told me that she did a good appraisal for my boss, so some goodness would be passed on to mew! ha ha! You know, it's good to have contacts in the higher circle ;)
Anyways, i wasen't expecting too much from the appraisal. I don't care much. Just keep in the US of A so i earn enough to cover my mba. And ofcourse i need that thingie to buy all the good stuff and J my friends.

No comments: