Monday, September 26, 2005

my birthday snap are online

check the gallery.

the story goes...
24th night, i came back from office. Studied a bit. Couldn't study...Akshia called...spoke to him for a long time :) Together we decided that i will postpone my gmat date.
Nothing was happening...roomies asked me for a movie. I din't feel like. perhaps i was still in the study study study mode...and i was also afraid that this birthday will not be a special day at all...
It was 10:30 in the night and we were still to have dinner! man i was hungry! we went out...had something to eat. Stopped by walmart to buy stuff. It was almost 12. I wanted to reach home...just be comfy when mom and dad and akshia call up...and possibly somebody decides to give me the birthday bumps then i gotta be home shouldn't i! Reached exactly at 12. mom, dad and akshia called up dot on time. i entered the home while talking to them...
SURPRISE!
it was Neha, Arjav, Utkal. They had decorated the home...the cake in the middle of the room...shining light in the night. They along with my roomies had planned the plot. No wonder my roomies were trying to get me out of the house all evening! (am glad i went out eventually!)
Cake was yummy...mere poore face ne khaya...phir i got the birthday bumps...youch! the video for the whole episode could not be uploaded...i will try to do that sometime and let the whole world watch the attrocity over me :p

They made me feel special.

ummm...don't remember any surprise callers.
Deepika called and woke me up 9am :)...never mind, hope she does that more often. she is a pal. sunil mama, mami, avinash mama, nishi mausi, himasnhu, pulkit, few others from office, vasant called. got a surprise mail from himanshu pandey...

We had lunch out. visited the airforce museum. dinner out. went out looking for a disc (discovered dayton discs are closed on sundays...!), went to a sports bar and played pool. home pe gappe maare...slept 3:30-4.
A wonderful day!
(woke up at 7 for meeting with offshore - drats!)

1 comment:

Himz@work said...

kewl man u had a blast .. gr8 have fun