Thursday, September 15, 2005

busy dayz

have been keeping quite busy since coming from Vegas. Haven't slept well for a while. And this weekend's not expected to be any good either!
But the good thing is that my time has not been wasted :)

Have taken a date for the GMAT. It's a pretty optimistic date! Have given myself a month's time to prepare and go for it.
This fine day i woke up and thought that time is moving too fast...infact it's overtaking me. Now i can't let that happen can i?! (btw everytime time does this to me, things get ruffled up and i find somemthing to do to make it all worthwhile. Am good at dat, aint i!) So i took a date for GMAT and decided that i'm gonna give it my best shot to be prepared. Ofcourse if i don't think i'll be able to make it, i'll postpone it...but not by much!
Right now, i'm in the books...strictly theory...have to start giving mock tests...no later than sometime next week. Need to mentally prepare myself. Now thats another good thing about me...i know how to motivate myself most of the times :)

Other than GMAT i've been working on multitudes of other stuff!
1. Volleyball leagues. and am the captain for my team :) We are way ahead of everyone in the points table!
2. cricket leagues. have got it started now. not sure if i'll be able to play in the matches as i would need that time for somthing else!
3. have this TNS All Hands meet party organized this weekend. (this took most of my office hours this week). Yipppeee! I'm gonna officially be awarded a momento for the TnS Best SE 04-05.
4. Have to start working on the Infosys Geocluster Ohio Region sports meet scheduled 10/1.
5. And ofcourse there is regular office work...release 5 of the darn Rosetta!
wow! he he!

got a credit card with a good limit. blew up a lot of money in Vegas. and Now in debt of USD 900 :) that's life!

No comments: