Sunday, March 20, 2005

company vs friends

There is a subtle difference between good company and good friends...over time you seem to realise that good company/ bad company, they come and go. There is no such thing as bad friends (to me atleast). And it's the good friends that you need the most. Thank good for me my family is my best friend for forever. But you know me...i need more :)

Went for bowlinng yesternight (i am gonna get this word into the oxford...). used my new gloves :) Took me time to get used to holding the ball with 'em. And am not sure whether they will serve much of a purpose...we'll see. I scored 149...got 7/10 all pins down. But only a couple of clean sweeps (X) and so the low score...u see it's also important to do it in one shot!

Today spent a lot of time at Dayton mall. Still haven't seen the whole place though. Maybe a tenth of it! I bought Racquetball gloves....or simply tennis gloves. Lets see how they help my tennis!

hmmmm...another weekend has whizzed by...

2 comments:

Himz@work said...

Mere liye bhi kuch lele mote ...
chal i wil tell u ... ek mast sports car,kuch kg chocolates, a few hundred nariyals

Unknown said...

nariyal will be a bit difficult...shall i courier you the hotwheels sportscar?