Friday, October 31, 2008

This is a professional summary of a developer looking for new projects -

I am familiar with business management, demographics, behavioral science, public relations, eureka moments, prolific inventing, engineering science and many other forms of business knowledge. I can conceptualize an idea by seeing all aspects of the idea’s functions from all angles at once…Like a quarterback sees the whole field at one glance. I can run simulations in my head that can determine advantages as well as problems facing ideas in very short quick thoughts. I can immediately list all advantages and disadvantages of a concept using my spatial spectrum thought processes. This mental advantage can save time and money zeroing in on the best of a list of concepts before development.


I found it awfully funny :-) I just think he's trying to hard!

No comments: