Friday, August 15, 2008

Only a few month into our new life...we have settle down. Moved into a new apartment. Bought boatloads of furniture (alright alright, i'm exaggerating...but that's because a bachelor home like mine never had lots of furniture!). Got lots of clothes for me (yay!) and for Shuchi too. She denies it but i think she'll go wild over shopping once she goes to India in Nov. Had mom-dad, Akshia-bhabhi over to stay with us. Akshia graduated and has joined his new job etc etc.

Shuchi and I have been having a great time (link1 link2 link3). We've learn a lot about each other other the past few days and have loved each other even more for that. (to be honest, any given day, Shuchi would recall more about me than i would about her...she has a great memory and because she 'da best). We've had our little fights too. But never could really not talk with each other for more than an hour or so -- that would be cruel.

My work is going fine. Met with the governor a few days back...and had my pics taken too by a professional photographer... link 4.
Still hoping to learn photography using my SLR soon! For now...my N95 camera is working out great for me! Checkout these panoramic pics from my phone - BBQ Burgers, Pittsburg downtown, Akshia convocation.

Yet another attempt in *starting to being a regular blogger*

:-)

No comments: