Wednesday, September 27, 2006

as good as it gets

what more could i ask for? (i mean, ofcourse i could do with a better salary and an mba invitation from MIT..but am not talking about that!)

a nice start to the 26 year.

So, when on 25th Sal, his roomies and Rupesh gave me a surprise with a cake, on 26th my office gang ganged up on me...in a good way! Rick took me out for lunch while Steph, Lisa & R set up the balloons and the cake. Oh the cake was yummy..i think had 4pieces and so did Rick ;-)
come 27th, one was flattered while the other was portrayed a villain and/or hero. the words were -
"I think the lucky guy is Ankush.
....
Best of luck with Ankush"
As much as a surprise this was, it was also hilarious as to how presumptuous could anyone be. Or was it just his premonition to face rejection strongly?
Or he could be a smartass trying to check availability?


27th night, i played Ping Pong for 2 hours. Wow! I had never been this excited to play tt before. plaed it after almost a couple of years i think.
The stamina and the touch with the own racquet...that makes it difficult to get back in the groove...!

No comments: