Monday, August 28, 2006

all roads lead to dilli

on Jan 9 '07, it would have been exactly 2years of me being away from India. I got the chance to not let that happen. Will be in Dilli on 28th Dec until 26Jan.

lets start planning!!! waha pahuch ke kya kya karna hai ab!

had been really busy for a while. the busYness ends this Fri/Sat hopefully. And then I take on the next biggie.

lolz, called up customer service of ADP benefit desk today. This guy says - "Hi, I am Adam, how can I help you?".
I was thinking, you freaking ABCD main tyada country mate bol raha hun. Whats your real name? Ramnarayan?
So much for thinking, these call center people don't have the thinking gadgets if you knwo what i mean. They can only say or do what was taught to them.
Hey! common sense is a thing of the past!
Oh, and most of the amroos are even worse at that.

have bought the ipod nano 4G black. groovy huh!

No comments: