Saturday, July 15, 2006

trip to CT

well it was a nice little trip to Connecticut.

met Ruchi. mom-dad saw NY. almost finished the Dashboard.
In the 20 odd months of my stay here in US this will be the 4th moving. Looks like i'm one of the lucky few who get a chance to do that. I mean in my ~5 of professional career i've switched jobs only once, but have stayed for a while in Bangalore, Dayton, San Antonio, Reston and now Essex. Kewl.
It tires me to think i will be moving again! but yes, i'm excited about the whole thing :) And this time i'm the best prepared. I know where my office is. I've already seen the apartment and booked it. i know the way to NY.

Essex is a different kinda place. It's besides the Atlantic, and a pretty flat little town. Did not see any apartment complexes. And so will be staying in Middletown about 25miles away from work. Am told if you are young, and in Essex area, Middletown is the place to be...the young and restless are in middletown :p

Mom and Dad ke saath yeh aakhri weekend hai :( phir woh chale jayenge LA...aur hum phir akele...

No comments: