Wednesday, October 26, 2005

lost in translation

Here translation refers to XMAT, CRE, SCD, itemset, PCD, Trena, Dave, Mike, Anita.
This combination is deadly on any giveen day. None of above people or machines can work together on any given day!
Lol! I dunno what to do about these groups (i am not supposed to take registered names here!). Each of them displays a willingness contradictory to the other. It's pretty amusing.
It's good to know that all of them want me, no Need Me, to be here for a long time...but that's not because of my great deeds...but because i'm the little connecting link between the groups...for the R5 project work, i'm taking technical advise from one, working on code owned by someone else, working for a group within the company iteself, my work being monitored by a person from some other group within the company. i don't have a project lead here, am on my own (btw, dats d good part).
bah!
gotta go.

No comments: