Saturday, May 07, 2005

a week

hmmm...long time since i blogged here. It's been a week today. You missed me din't ya?

Well! Had a long day. Woke up at 11am (inc ase you are wondering...that's early by my standards!), thanks to my over-active roomies! They keep the place alive. And i am not left behind at doing the same!

Missed a trip to Niagara this weekend. But there is nothing to worry! I missed it so i could work hard and not miss the LA trip that i'll be taking this coming weekend! Ha ha! yes! i'll be away from this place for some time. I need a break. Don't you need a break every now and then. And if you don't think so...and i urge you to. 'cause you only 'Think' that you don't need a break. It's only when you take that you realise what good it does to you. I can say that for You 'cause i am also a human being like you ;o)

Am looking to buy a car. I am trying for a coupe. Was initially looking at Mitsubishi eclipse, Pontiac firbird and the kinds - affordable and highly sporty. But after speaking to Akshia and Avinash mama i've decided otherwise. Not that i've stopped looking at coupes! Now i've started looking for a Honda or a Toyota coupe. Read a lot of reviews. Have narrowed down to Honda Civic/ Toyota Celica. Atleast these are the ones i should be able to afford...marginally!
My roomie has already sold our car sicne he'll leave US on 21st. We'll have to give up possession of the car by 18th. I'll rent out a car then, and keep looking for a car for me own. This time the rental ain't gonna be no big car. Yep...me will be a bit sensible (as akshia and mom and dad call it! he he!) and take a small car - as that will save both rental as well as insurance!

Guess what!!!! I'll be the one organizing the project party for this quarter as well!!!! he he! i get myself into it everytime you'd think. You are right. just thought it would be another way to make 'em feel dependent on me. I play my part and you keep me here kinds....

Me got a salary raise. yippee! Being band A got the big increment. Well....actually i got the highest increment among the miserly increments that they give :o)
Don't mean nothing to me while i'm here. Offshore pe jaake alag baat hogi ;)

Cheers
Ankush

1 comment:

Himz@work said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.